Members of the deaconate ministry are selected by the Senior Pastor and confirmed by the congregation. Deacons serve the Church in the following ways:
- To lead the church in the achievement of its mission;
- To minister the gospel to believers and unbelievers;
- To provide congregational care;
- To demonstrate Christ-like consecration, loyalty, prayer support and faithfulness to the local church program;
- To visit the sick, and those in need;
- To encourage and strengthen new Christians;
- To be available at worship services for assisting the pastor in receiving new members. Training sessions will be offered to acquaint everyone with the procedures to follow.
- To prepare and distribute the elements for communion service.
- To assist candidates of baptism in preparation.